2.05.2013

**Update** Paisley Mae { Prayer Request }


Let me introduce you to one of the sweetest, most God fearing young woman I know.  Her name is Katie Ewing. { She is our Aimee's sister }  I feel the following scripture depicts her heart perfectly... Psalm 16: 5-8 "Lord, you alone are my portion and my cup; you make my lot secure. The boundary lines have fallen for me in pleasant places; surely I have a delightful inheritance.  I will praise the Lord, who counsels me; even at night my heart instructs meI keep my eyes always on the Lord.  With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken." She recently gave birth to an adorable little girl named Paisley Mae EwingPlease read Katie's words below and be in prayer:
 
 

 
 
*     *     *     *     update     *     *     *     *
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...