4.22.2013

Ring Cleaning

This post is dedicated to a sweet friend who recently got engaged.
  { Congratulations Brenda Sue! }

The man my husband bought my wedding ring from taught us a trick for quick in-home ring cleaning that is inexpensive and works so well.

Since I am a person who loves to acquire and also share fun ideas and facts, I thought I would share it with all my twirl ladies!

All you need is powdered detergent and a small pot with water.

Directions:
1. Fill your pot with water and place both your ring and also a "pinch" of the detergent inside
2. Place the pot on the stove and heat on high until the water boils
3. Continue boiling for about 10 minutes then remove and rinse your ring under cold water
 4. and Voila! A ring that sparkles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...